MTR COMPANY PROFILE
MTR Ltd has been established for 29 years, manufacturing and distributing pro-audio equipment for use in recording, project and broadcast studios, by bands playing live on stage, and by P.A. companies and audio installers. The company is located in Bushey, just to the north of London, England.
Our philosophy is to make products that are of excellent design and build quality at a realistic price. To this end, overheads are kept to a minimum, ensuring that the price you pay for an MTR product offers good value for money.
Reliability is also very important: all products are tested electronically at the factory, and tested again after delivery into our warehouse from a users point of view, i.e. every knob is turned, every switch pushed and every socket used, in order to find those occasional small faults that are not picked up during manufacture.
Our product range consists of:
MTR also distributes various other brands: A-Designs Audio boutique high-end mic pre's etc. from America, stageClix Digital Wireless Systems from Holland for instruments and mics, Celestion, Precision Devices and Fane PA chassis speakers/drivers, McGregor Amplification mixers, power amps, speakers, install zoners, and discos, RaxX expandable 19" racking systems and ATM cables. For many years, part of the companies' turnover has come from export, it handles the McGregor and RaxX ranges in all export markets.
Website Disclaimer: The information contained
in this website is for general information purposes only. The
information is provided by MTR Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the
information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness,
accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to
the website or the information, products, services, or related
graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you
place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MTR Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MTR Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
protects any information that you give the company when you use this website.
MTR Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. MTR Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2002.
We may collect the following information:
1. name and job title
2. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may occasionally send a promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address at the foot of the Home page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the same address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A-Designs Audio ATM
Chassis Speakers/Drivers McGregor
Pro Audio Precision
Devices Chassis Spkrs
RaxX 19" Racking System stageClix Digital Wireless Systems About Us Price Lists Product Reviews User Guides Special Deals
Web Shop What's New